Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Art of Fun

Hello,
This will be my final post on this blog. Thank you Mosscovered Blog followers and fans for all the love and support! 5 years ago I started this blog on a whim as a way to share my work with who ever was interested in viewing. I had no way of knowing how enriched my life would become thanks to every kind word and encouraging comment shared. 
There is no need to get too sentimental though I suppose. I will still continue to blog elsewhere! at my new online home: The Art of Fun!!! which also has a Blog that I will attempt to update as often as possible. Please come by and visit sometime.


peace

-Christian 

6 comments:

Hazel Terry said...

I have loved your blog Christian and Your new website is wonderful C-:

Tiffany said...

I have quite enjoyed this blog, Christian. Looking forward to following you on the new one!

Tiffany

Christian Robinson said...

Thanks so much for the comments! my new blog will appreciate the company :O)

Aira said...

Love your blog :)

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice blog, thanks for sharing.

Obat Maag said...

i like your information in on fashion ^__^